RAN A-4G+ Skyhawk 2002

RAN A-4G+ Skyhawk 2002

Sunday, September 2, 2012

"What if" AV-8B Harrier!

I just saw this on a Spanish modelling site!
http://www.network54.com/Forum/615009/message/1345560909/A+ver+que+os+parece+este+Harrier

The translation reads:-

"As fellow forum I also give to Photoshop to distract me for a while when I park a bit the models.
I have always been interested in the topic of "What if" by the idea of representing a plane in a decor that has never had. I've never done in a model nor do I think in this aspect because I prefer to have a model of a real airplane ... so it occurred to me some time ago digitally and make them really is quite entertaining.
Yesterday I finished this Harrier in which attempts have been represented as these aircraft in the U.S. Navy and specifically in one of my favorite squads. It took me a couple of months and let go based spare time doing it.
What do you think? Remove lint? ... anadirĂ­as ... change anything?"

This Photoshop effort is so good that my initial reaction was "When did they do this!". I just had to share it!

No comments: